- Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics,
Faculty of Engineering,
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki September 2006 - present.
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Applied Mathematics,
of Crete, September 2005 - September 2006.
- Lecturer B, School of Mathematical Sciences,
Queen Mary College, London,
October 2003 - September 2005.
- Lecturer B, Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences
Leicester UK, October 2002 - October 2003.
- Lecturer A, School of Mathematical Sciences,
Loughborough, UK, September 2000 - September 2002.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Mathematics Institute, University of
Warwick September 1999-August 2000 and
Nonlinear Center, DAMTP, University
of Cambridge September 1998-September 1999. .
- Doctoral (PhD) degree from the Department of Mathematics,
Patras, July 1998.
- Graduate student, Department of Mathematics,
University of Patras,
September 1994 - July 1998.
- Diploma (Master's) degree in Mathematics,
University of Patras,
September 1993 - September 1993.
Nonlinear Mathematics grant GBP 4,750.00 (May-October 2004).
Society conference grant GBP 900.00. (June 2004) LMS-Grant Scheme 5, GBP
1,100.00. (June 2004)
Nonlinear Mathematics grant GBP 3,650 (May-October 2003).
Society conference grant GBP 800.00. LMS-Grant Scheme 2 &5, GBP 1,670.00.
Conference Grant sponsored the Workshop Dynamical Systems Methods in
Nonlinear Wave Equations, Loughborough 4-5 July 2002, GBP 3,000.00.
Nonlinear Mathematics Grant. GBP 5,336.00 (June 2002-July 2003). LMS-Grant
Scheme 5, GBP 1,380.00 (2002).
Nonlinear Mathematics Grant to fund a postdoc (2001-2003) A global
approach to understanding localised structures in nonlinear dispersive wave
GBP 112,655.00 (with Alan R Champneys).
Programme: Nonlinear Dispersive Wave Propagation CNLS-Los Alamos
National Labaratory, USA (with R Camassa).
Scheme 2 &5, GBP 1,670.00. (2001)
- Hellenic Conference of Mathematical Analysis. Session Nonlinear Waves
and Applications, Athens May 2008 (Co-Organizer).
SIAM NW08, Rome, July 2008. Session Coherent Structure in
Nonlinear Lattices (Co-Organizer).
Workshop Dynamical Systems Methods in Nonlinear Wave Equations,
Loughborough 4-5 July 2002, (Co-Organizer).
Awards and Fellowships
and Mobility of Researchers Programme, Marie Curie Research Training Grant No.
ERBFMBICT983236 of the Commission of the European Communities.University of
Cambridge and University of Warwick.