- Global Metabolite Profiling
- LC-MS, GC-MS in bio analysis
- Chromatographic Separation Sciences
- Bio/Molecular-recognition and its Implementation in Separation Sciences
- Bio analysis
- Instrumental Analysis
- Spectroscopic Methods of Analysis (Mass Spectrometry)
- Separation Methods of Analysis
- Introduction to Analytical Chemistry (Department of Agriculture)
- Introductory Laboratory Courses on Analytical Chemistry
Link to eclass Platform (for students only/login required)
- “Within-day reproducibility of an HPLC-MS-Based method for metabonomic
analysis: Application to human urine”. Gika HG, Theodoridis GA, Wingate JE,
Wilson Ian D. Journal of Proteome Research 6 (8) 2007, 3291-3303
- “Profiling and Biomarker Identification in plasma from different Zucker
rat strains via high mass accuracy MSn analysis using LC-MS with a
quadrupole ion trap-time of flight MS” Neil Loftus, Kozo Miseki, Junko Iida,
Helen G Gika, Georgios Theodoridis, Ian D Wilson Rapid Communications in
Mass Spectrometry 22 (16), 2008, 2547-2554.
- “Analysis of amphetamines in human urine by headspace solid phase
microextraction (HS–SPME) and gas chromatography”. N. Raikos, K.
Christopoulou, G. Theodoridis, H. Tsoukali, D. Psaroulis J. Chromatogr. B,
789, 59-63, 2003.
- “A Selective Solid Phase Extraction Sorbent for Caffeine Made by
Molecular Imprinting” G. Theodoridis, P. Manesiotis. J. Chromatogr. A.
948, 163-169, 2002.
- “Solid Phase Microextraction in the Analysis of Biological Samples”. G.
Theodoridis, E.H. M. Koster, G. de Jong. J. Chromatography B. 745,