1. Institute of Physics – Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland. International Mini-Workshop on Practical Aspects of Quantitative Analysis of HRTEM Images organized by the European Community program Centre of Excellence CEPHEUS (20-23/4/2004). Talk title: Ιntegrated methodology for the microstructural and energetical characterization of interfacial defects - Τopological analysis (April 2004).
2. Institute of Fundamental Technological Research – Polish Academy of Sciences. Talk title: Microstructural Analysis of Interfaces and Defects in Nitride Compound Semiconductors (April 2004).
3. Institute of Fundamental Technological Research – Polish Polish Academy of Sciences. Talk title: HRTEM Methodologies for Atomic Position Reconstruction and Defect Analysis (December2006).
4. Meeting of the «Micro&Nano» Scientific Society on «Nanoelectronics and ΜΕΜS in Greece », NCSR «Demokritos» 8 July 2008. Talk title: Interfacial structure at atomic scale and structural defects in nitride compound semiconductors.
5. 1st International Conference from Nanoparticles & Nanomaterials to Nanodevices & Nanosystems, June 16-18, 2008, Halkidiki, Greece. Talk title: Atomic Scale Interfacial Structures and Defects in Nitride Compound Semiconductors.
6. XXIV Panhellenic Conference on Solid State Physics & Materials Science, September 21-24, 2008, Heraklion, Crete, Greece. Talk title: Interfacial structures and defects in nitride compound semiconductors studied at the atomic scale.
7. Seminar series on «Research in the Department of Physics AUTh», 11 March 2009. Talk title: Νanostructured Compound Semiconductors for Innovative Applications in Lighting and Energy.
8. Physics Colloquium, Physics Department, University of Crete, 22 April 2010. Talk title: Interface science and engineering in compound semiconductor physics and technology: Towards high efficiency devices.
9. Nanotechnology meeting of the Mechanics & Materials Laboratory of the Department of Mathematical, Physical & Computational Science of the Engineering School, AUTh, 12 June 2010. Talk title: Transmission Electron Microscopy and Integrated Methods of Nanoscale Science.
10. Summer School on Multiscale Material Mechanics and Engineering Sciences, 21-30 August 2010, Epanomi, Greece. Talk title: Nanoscale Science of Compound Semiconductors by Transmission Electron Microscopy and Simulation Methods: Towards Energy Efficient Optoelectronic Emitters.
11. International Conference on Extended Defects in Semiconductors (EDS2010), Brighton, UK, 19th - 24th September 2010. Talk title: Interfacial sources of extended defects in nonpolar and semipolar III-Nitride heteroepitaxy.
12. 19th European Workshop on Heterostructure Technology (HETECH 2010), 18-20 October 2010, Fodele, Crete, Greece. Talk title: Heteroepitaxial nanostructures in nonpolar and semipolar III-Nitride semiconductors.
13. Institute of Fundamental Technological Research – Polish Academy of Sciences. Talk title: Quantum Dot and Nanowire Nanostructures in III-Nitride Compound Semiconductors: Current results and open issues (September 2011).
14. Institute for High Pressure Physics (UNIPRESS) - Polish Academy of Sciences. Talk title: Interfaces and defects in nonpolar and semipolar III-Nitride heterostructures and nanostructures (September 2014).
15. American International School of Thessaloniki – Pinewood. Talk title: Light and innovative nanomaterials: The story of compound semiconductors (April 2016).
1. European Physical Society (EPS)
2. European Microscopy Society (EMS)
3. Εuropean Materials Research Society (EMRS)
4. Institute of Physics (ΜInstPhys) – Chartered Physicist
5. Electron Microscopy and Analysis Group of the Ιnstitute of Physics
6. Society of Greek Physicists
7. Hellenic Electron Microscopy Society
8. Hellenic Society for the Science and Technology of Condensed Matter
1. Organizing committee of the International Summer School «Advanced Materials for Industrial Applications», Κavala 20-27 June 1999.
2. Organizing committee of the Technological Meeting "Materials-Processes-Metrology and new Technologies: Activities, Prospects, Human Capital, and Needs of the Productive/Industrial Sectors in Greece", 22 October 1999, AUTh, Thessaloniki.
3. Local Committee, 1st International Conference from Nanoparticles and Nanomaterials to Nanodevices and Nanosystems, June 16-18, 2008, Halkidiki, Greece
4. Organizing committee of the 25th Panhellenic Conference on Solid State Physics & Materials Science, Thessaloniki, 20-23 September 2009
5. Organizing committee of the International Conference on Extended Defects in Semiconductors ", ΕDS2012, Thessaloniki, Greece, 24-29 June 2012.
6. Organizing committee of the International Conference on Intergranular and Interface Boundaries in Materials (iib2013), Thessaloniki, Greece, 2013.
7. Organizing committee of the 31st Panhellenic Conference on Solid State Physics & Materials Science, Thessaloniki, 20-23 September 2015.
8. Organizing committee of Symposium D.2 of EUROMAT2017 conference, titled “Nanoscale Materials Characterization and Modeling by Advanced Microscopy Methods”, to be held in Thessaloniki, Greece, 17-22 September 2017.