My office is at the central building of the Faculty of Engineering facing Egnatia street (red pillars), at the first floor, next to the three elevators. The new collaborators and members of the research team are hosted also there.
Together with young collaborators we have created a research group on Time Series Analysis, and EEG analysis in particular. You may want to visit the web-page of the research group in http://eeganalysis.web.auth.gr.
Together with Alkiviadis Tsimpiris we have developed the Measures of Analysis of Time Series (MATS) open source matlab toolkit. You may download MATS from http://eeganalysis.web.auth.gr.
My updated CV.
Recent / on-going news
Recent conferences - meetings:
- Talk in seminar series of the Complex Systems and Applications Group at National Center for Scientific Research "Demokritos", 23 January 2017
- Visit to the University of Western Australia, School of Mathematics and Statistics, for collaboration with Prof. Michael Small, 12 Februry 2017 - 12 April 2017, and seminar talk "Direct information flow and complex networks from high-dimensional time series" (in pdf)
- Masterclass at the Institute of Advanced Studies, University of Western Australia, Perth, 30 March 2017, the talk (in pdf) and the Matlab programs and data (in a compressed file).
- Visit to the Czech Academy of Sciences, Institute of Computer Science, for collaboration with Senior Researcher Milan Palus, 29 April 2017 - 28 May 2017.
- Visit to Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Department of Information and Communication Technologies, for colaboration with Assoc.Prof. Ralph Andrzejak,
- Participation in the 10th CHAOS 2017 International Conference, in Barcelona, Spain, 30 May - 2 June, 2017
Last updated 7/4/2017.